Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Why worry?

I walked outside a second ago to get a drink (they're out in the garage in the refrigerator, weird I know). Anyway, I stood out there for a minute just listening to the sounds of the night. They're all so wonderful. Then I started thinking about the different creatures of nature. Like birds for instance. They don't worry. They come and go according to the weather and if there's a storm they just sit and wait it out. That's trust. I'm not trying to turn this into a religious post but they trust in their creator that everything's going to be okay. They're completely worry-free.

I wish I could be like the birds.

If I could go through life worry-free I bet you ten dollars it would be way more fun than it is now. Not that my life isn't fun, I have a ball. But just think- if you didn't have to worry about getting in trouble or getting hurt you could have the most fun-filled life ever.

Falling in love? Nah, don't worry about it. You'll meet the right guy (or girl, for you guys out there) and eventually be happy. But until then, have fun. Don't be afraid to reach out to others and make relationships. Those always come in handy. Whether it's a friendship or an intimate relationship with a significant other, you can never go wrong with a good relationship.

Getting hurt? I know I'm the one to talk but hey, don't worry about it. If you have trust in yourself you can almost always count on coming out on the other side of the fence a-okay. Well, I did say almost always, didn't I? Don't do what I did, be smart about what you do but at the same time have fun with it. It's okay to be a rebel sometimes.

Why worry? 99% of the time it gets us into more trouble than it would if we were care-free and had no worries about anything. Like I've said, why not just have fun in life? You know, drive a little bit over the speed limit and party a little hard every now and then? Just be smart, but don't worry.

Life is so beautiful, don't cover up the beauty with unnecessary worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment