Sunday, August 16, 2009

it's like rain, on a summer's day.

paintball2048 (3:57:29 PM): i feel important helping you make such big decisions

carrie ward says (3:57:31 PM): you're the only one i'd go to!

paintball2048 (3:57:53 PM): really
carrie ward says (3:57:50 PM): really, really

carrie ward says (3:57:59 PM): i have a lazy eye, you know.

carrie ward says (3:58:06 PM): and when i first wake up i can't open it.

carrie ward says (3:58:11 PM): it's been like that since i was born.

paintball2048 (3:58:53 PM): i love your randomness

carrie ward says (3:58:55 PM): eh, it's alright.

paintball2048 (3:59:22 PM): no like go back and read ur last 4 messages

paintball2048 (3:59:29 PM): its not something to laugh at

paintball2048 (3:59:35 PM): but the random switch is funny as shit

carrie ward says (3:59:42 PM): what do you mean?

paintball2048 (3:59:57 PM): i dunno

paintball2048 (4:00:02 PM): we were talking bout u coming to me

paintball2048 (4:00:06 PM): then just out of the blue

paintball2048 (4:00:09 PM): i have a lazy eye

carrie ward says (4:00:55 PM): well, harrison's the only other person besides me and my parents that knows that.

carrie ward says (4:01:06 PM): i figured you were so important to me that you should know it too.

paintball2048 (4:02:04 PM): that means a lot

paintball2048 (4:02:04 PM): really

carrie ward says (4:02:28 PM): well, you know, i try.

paintball2048 (4:03:16 PM): hahah


Sometimes in life it's the little things that make it go 'round. Life is full of beautiful things and people. I hate that it's taken me so long to realize this. But at the same time I love the fact that I have.

My stepmother, my stepsister and I all went to go see The Time Traveler's Wife today at 1:30. (By the way, it was awesome..GO SEE IT!) But it made me realize how lucky I am to have everyone I do here with me, all of the time. What if everyone just randomly disappeared? Life would be a big bowl of chaos- never knowing when someone will be there or not. The thought's kind of scary, well at least it is for me. If everyone popped in and out of my life I'd be so worried about always being alone. I'd go insane.

I ate some popcorn while I was in the movie. (I really have no idea why I have such a fascination with popcorn) Anyway, it was really really really buttery. Like, almost to the extent that I couldn't stand it. I mean I was getting butter everywhere! On my face, my fingers, even my pants- it was quite unnecessary. But it was so good! It made me think about some things. Good things, of course. But again, it's amazing how little bitty things like that can trigger such large parts of my life.

My face is hurting, it's about to storm. I love being able to tell the weather. Thanks, Dr. Steed!


No comments:

Post a Comment