I've packed my bags and I'm ready to hit the road. All of my posters and illegally obtained road signs are stacked up neatly and are ready for transportation. Only five more days of wandering around my house aimlessly while my friends are sitting in class learning about God knows what. It's nice though- being able to spend my last few days with my family. We don't always get along and my stepmom always jokes about how she's ready for all of us girls to be out so she can have the house to herself, but we all love each other. I'm gonna miss them when I'm gone. But not too much, just enough to call them every now and then. (kidding of course, I'll miss them tons and tons.)
I'm a little distracted right now. But I'm about to be sleeping to dream about you.
Yes, please.
I ate three bananas earlier. I just got this craving for them and couldn't stop eating them. I swear if I don't stop eating I'll be seven hundred and twenty something pounds in the next week and a half. I really should run at least two miles tomorrow. I was supposed to run yesterday, and the day before that...and the day before that, but that never really worked out for me. I tend to lay in bed all day and be lazy. That's got to change. Sports week's coming up soon...gotta condition for that.
Yikes, my body's going to hurt so bad. But on the bright side, I've got a good guy and I've never been happier. Oh yeah! And Alex's birthday's in like two days, her present is the bomb! Hahaha, I'm being so random. Probably because I'm on the phone and I can't concentrate so yeah.
I need to be bold
Need to jump in the cold water
Need to grow older with a girl like you
Finally see you are naturally
The one to make it so easy
When you show me the truth
Yeah, I'd rather be with you
Say you want the same thing too
^^^ Best song ever. FHT :)
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment