Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Change.

I'm changing things around. No more moping around whining about the things I'm sad or mad about. I'm turning my blog into a vlog. I'm going to post videos of me (singing mostly) and sometimes videos just about how I'm feeling that day. I'm pretty excited. And I've already got some videos to post.

This week I decided that I wanted to try out of the new hit show The Voice. And online they have an "online audition" section where you make a 30 second video of you singing and showcasing your voice to one of five songs provided. I made three videos but have only been able to upload one of them. But the catch is, when you upload it it gets rated by a voice analyzer and any video with a rating of 8 or higher gets sent to the producers. This video got an 8.18:



I was pretty excited. And it says you can upload one video per song...so by God I've done three of them!


Here is Hey Soul Sister, by Train:


And I did Ain't No Mountain High Enough too!


Well, let me know what ya think! I'm feeling really musical lately so I have lots more videos to share with you all.

Until next time... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment